Wine and Oil from Tuscany

Wine and Oil from Tuscany

Wine and Oil from Tuscany Small family owned business entirely located in the heart of the production area of CHIANTI CLASSICO DOCG. Cultivations typical of the territory: VINEYARD (ca 5 ha), the most represented grape variety (90%) is SANGIOVESE, The remaining 10% of...
Review of fine wines from Piemonte

Review of fine wines from Piemonte

Review of fine wines from Piemonte The company, family owned, was founded at the beginning of ‘900, in the Monferrato, Unesco heritage, cradle of vineyards and rolling hills planted and dotted with small villages. The care of the vineyard, respect for nature and...